Friday, January 29, 2010

Automotive airbrushing truck topper,Virgin Mary #5

Detailed Automotive custom airbrushing by Spoony G





This was a pretty detailed airbrush mural on a truck hard-shell bed cover, and it covered a intensely religious story around the Virgin Mary theme....Religion is always a firm concept to base artistic skills on, as in any great epic,meaning and purpose can be defined in many ways from a few simple concepts.


The truck topper cover took about a week of two hour sessions between other jobs....I am pleased with the results....I hope you appreciate the time,effort,blood,sweat and tears that come from projects that are done on such a big scale......I bleed for my art, and my art stands by me.  More automotive designs

FYI: Tis the set of the soul that decides the Goal and not the storms of life. Benjamin Franklin
Live to Paint,Paint to live!!

uberairbrushexpert.com has all you need for custom work!!

No comments: